Thank you for your interest in Bonneville Academy!
Bonneville Academy is a free (no tuition) public K-8 charter school. All parents wishing to enroll new students in Bonneville Academy must submit an online application. For information on lottery dates and other specifics, see the lottery page.
There will be four lotteries for the 2017-18 school year. They will be November, December, January and February. All open enrollment dates will begin on the first day of the month and will end on the last day of the month with the lottery taking place within 5 days of the close of the enrollment period
To enroll your student at Bonneville Academy, please fill out our online application.
Bonneville Academy uses an automated lottery system. There will be four lotteries for the 2017-18 school year . They will be November, December, January and February. All open enrollment dates will begin on the first day of the month and will end on the last day of the month with the lottery taking place within 5 days of the close of the enrollment period.
To be included in the lottery, submit an online Application during our Open Enrollment period. All lottery applicants will receive an acceptance or waitlist email notification on or before the last day of the month they applied to the school.
Lottery applications received after February 28, will be added after the lottery students, and accepted as openings become available.
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the lottery process which is used each year to determine admission, Bonneville Academy cannot maintain wait-lists for classes beyond the current school year. Wait-listed children who are not accepted to the school during the year must undergo the Open Enrollment and Lottery process again for the following year if they wish to continue to be considered for registration.
Welcome to Bonneville Academy! If your student is accepted to Bonneville Academy, you will receive an email with more information regarding registration. Please bring the following items when you register your student:
- Completed Registration Forms (included in your email)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Course Request Form (Grades 6-8)
- Proof of Vision Screening (Kindergarten only)
- Special Education Information (if applicable) – If your student has been serviced in Special Education, we will need to obtain a current copy of the IEP or 504 so that our resource team can address the needs of your student. Bonneville Academy will request records from your student’s current school upon registration. If you have a copy of the IEP or 504 we would love to have a copy.
Proof of Custody / Guardianship (if applicable)
IMPORTANT– Please print all pages single-sided so that they can be separated and distributed to various departments.