This is a program that encourages companies, organizations and higher education institutions to invest in Bonneville Academy. In exchange for their service Bonneville Academy will recognize its partners in a number of ways including on the website, Facebook page, email signatures, newsletters, and banners/signage on property.
Partners will be required to complete 2 of options 1-4 and 1 of options 5 or 6 in order to receive partnership status.
- 40 hours a year volunteering in a classroom setting – this can be tutoring, help with testing or other areas that teachers could use assistance. This volunteer work can be done remotely if needed.
- Guest lecturer – provide a minimum of 3 guest lecturer sessions in a school year. This can be done remotely but would prefer onsite.
- Field trip – Host a minimum of 2 on site field trips.
- Virtual field trip – host a minimum of 3 virtual field trips a year.
- In-kind donations – provide in-kind donation(s) that will assist Bonneville Academy in meeting its mission/vision and goals. Donations valued at $100-$500 will be recognized on our Facebook page and newsletters. Donations valued above $500 will be recognized on all venues listed above.
- Cash donation – make a general cash donation to allow Bonneville Academy to purchase supplies to help it meet its mission/vison and goals. Donations valued at $100-$500 will be recognized on our Facebook page and newsletters. Donations valued above $500 will be recognized on all venues listed above.