Successful Car Pool is Everyone’s Responsibility
● You may not drop off and/or pickup on Montauk Lane. (The street out front of the school) This is mandated by Tooele County. This will be enforced.
● Pull up to the front of the line. There is room for 7 vehicles in either parking lot at the curb.
● Load and unload your child(ren) from the car door(s) closest to the curb. Students must stay on the sidewalk. They CANNOT walk through the parking lot. This is a safety and liability issue.
● Parents must remain in their vehicles! If you need to help your child(ren) get buckled, you need to park in a parking space & walk to escort your child(ren) to your vehicle.
● Load and unload students quickly. Packing backpacks, fixing clothing, combing hair, and such should be done prior to approaching the curb. Please park in a parking space.
● Be courteous and mindful of others.
● Please treat staff with respect. They are trying to keep things running as quickly and smoothly as possible and your student, safety is important to us.