parent, no matter what social status they are in, always have a common ground,
and that is to provide the best for their child. Their kids are the very reason
they work so hard, why most of the time, they spend so much time working and
very little time to rest. They want the best that they can give to their
children. No matter if it is devices, a good home, food on the table, or a good
education and a good future. Search statistics on engines of keywords like
“best charter schools
near me” or “best schools near me” have seen a significant
as your child grows older, they will need to learn to survive in the world.
Unfortunately, you can not be with your child every step of the way, and there
are things that he or she will need to learn and overcome hurdles without your
help. Ensuring that your child receives the best education possible is the best
way for you to make sure that they will survive the challenges that life will throw
best school for your child is the best way of giving them the best fighting
chance, the best weapon, and armor. However, there are some things in life that
not everyone will be able to get, and not all parents can send their child to a
private school. Though public school education is relatively good, you simply
want more for your child.
There is a
place where the best of two worlds meet, where quality education is free, and
that is in a charter school. There are 7,139 charter schools worldwide that are
more than happy to provide their best for your child. Some charter schools
perform better than others. Some excel in different fields and provide
specialization in certain areas of education, and this is why you need to choose
the best charter school for your child.
One of the
questions that you should be asking is, “What is the best charter school near me?”
The location of the school will play a significant factor in your decision. You
are already juggling your time between work, household chores, and your role as
a parent, driving for hours on every day is not ideal for you and your
many factors to consider before you make a life-changing decision; you need to
research the different charter schools in your area. After all, you will be
entrusting them to help mold and develop your child to succeed.
What are the
things that you should look for in a charter school?
- Location – The school’s geographic location will be one of the deciding factors when choosing a child’s charter school. You cannot let your child take a bus for along travel, dropping off and picking up your child before and after going to work will mean that the school should either be near your home or neighborhood. The location also helps in the conduciveness for studying, and a peaceful and friendly community will help you and your child feel safe.
- Recommendation/Reputation – The school’s reputation is one of the things that you need to research because it will help you identify if the school is a good fit for your child. Just like when you are planning to make a significant purchase, you do research, and you ask about feedbacks if it is worth it. The same goes for choosing the school for your child. It is best to get a recommendation about the reputation of the school. It entails feedback about the experiences that their children had and advice from a fellow parent, especially on how the school runs its curriculum and the effects on a child.
- Curriculum – One of the deal-breakers choosing a school for your child is the curriculum that the schools use in teaching their students. However, there are many curriculums available depending on your child’s learning mechanism, interest, and the methodology that works best. Each child has a different interest, and some charter schools offer a specialized program to help develop children’s intellectual and creative side. There are various specialized programs offered by charter schools such as STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math), Arte, or theater.
- Faculty – School will be your child’s second home. Their teachers are their second parent, the teachers who will be with your child must be responsible, caring, and have ample experience in providing excellent teaching experience. The teachers also need to be genuinely concerned about the children and treat them as if they were their own. A good student-teacher relationship helps in stimulating the academic performance of the students, and it also makes your child feel protected when they are with people that they trust. And because charter schools are not your typical public school, they can hire faculty members who have expertise in specific areas without needing the board of education’s approval, to help advance the student and the school’s overall performance.
- Behavior Policy – the school is not just going to develop your child academically, but they will also have a considerable part of how your child is going to be as a person. The behavior policy of a school will allow your child to learn how to handle different situations in life, such as how to be responsible and the consequences of neglecting responsibility. They should also learn how to handle situations with their peers or classmates in a civilized and well-mannered way. The school that you will choose for your child will build your child’s character, which he or she will have in the future.
- Academic Performance – Getting your child in a great school is just a stepping stone in their academic journey. All the preparations that you and your child will do are for an even greater adventure – going to college. Every parent would want to see their child go to college and get that final armor to face life on their own, and this is also the reason you should research the college acceptance rate of the school. Also check if they have programs that will help students with exams like SAT, or maybe a college counseling.
are many charter schools in the country, some have stood out not only because
of the performance that they have but also because of the great educational
experience they provide in each student.
Bonneville Academy Charter School is
one of those few charter school that has a specialized program. Bonneville
Academy offers STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) to
prepare students for the most in-demand courses.
Academy has produced quality graduates who had an edge in their college
application because of the curriculum and specialized programs used by their outstanding
faculty and staff. If you are looking for the best charter school for your
child, do your child a favor, do what is right and contact Bonneville Academy in Stansbury
child to Bonneville Academy will be one of the greatest gifts you can give, and
you will be doing your child a huge favor when you send them to no less than
Bonneville Academy is a K-8 STEM school in Stansbury Park, Utah. Bonneville Academy will foster critical thinking and problem solving skills in a challenging, student-centered environment; by encouraging exploration in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). Preparing students for success in our ever changing dynamic world.